As the COVID 19 pandemic intensifies in the United States, the people of Legacy Homes are working hard to try to find a way to continue delivering high quality Customer Service for our Homeowners while providing our employees and subcontractors a safe work environment. Serving our Homeowners is what we do, and our employees take tremendous pride in their work; however, it has now become apparent that this is a public health crisis that requires major collective action if we are to slow its progression. With the emergence of COVID 19 and the events surrounding it, we have had to reevaluate warranty service visits.
We will provide service for emergency claims on items pertaining to:
- Total loss of electrical power (unrelated to a public utility emergency)
- Gas leak (if gas a leak is detected, immediately contact the gas company)
- Total loss of heating system with outside temperatures below 60 degrees Fahrenheit
- Total loss of air conditioning with outside temperatures above 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Total loss of water supply (unrelated to a public utility emergency)
- Total loss of hot water supply
- Persistent water leak of any kind (a water leak who’s source can be shut off without shutting water off to the entire home is not considered “persistent”)
Any items not listed above will be reviewed on a case by case basis, and service will be provided as allowed by State/County requirements, subcontractor availability, and the nature of the claim (interior vs. exterior)
If a visit by one of our service professionals is required, service technicians will not be allowed to enter a home if the home occupants...
- Have family members or friends suspected of contracting the COVID 19 Virus
- Are exhibiting symptoms including cough, sneezing or fever
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time. Our website will be updated as any new of different information is made available.